2017년 6월 21일 수요일

Searching data from TindyDB in the Listview and shows the results to labels


I am making a database wherein all are stored in tinydb and then i put it in a list view from tinydb straight to listview which is i have a code from procedure (generate_csv), now i have a search engine code by App Inventor Teacher but it doesnt work. Do i have a wrong input database to tinydb, because i used .csv formated file which is where all are data from. Please let me know if i gone wrong. I provided a screenshots so that you may see what i did,

The point of this app is "To find a product from List_view by typing a code in search bar like "2149", then it shows the result in item code and item description".

This is my Thesis Project hope you help me guys. Your help is equivalent to my diploma in my graduation.



--
addtional screenshot Generate_csvTable
-- 
Does this help?  ( if it does do i get a diploma too :) )




This is to demonstrate how to gets values back out of the tinydb, as you can see the tinydb is reset on start up. I used the product codes from the csv file for the tinydb tags

-- 
Thank you Sir Tim Carter, Now i have to put it in my project, this is a very very big HELP!
I will tell you if my project finished.


-- 

댓글 1개:

  1. Submit your blog or website now for appearing in Google and over 300 other search engines!

    Over 200,000 websites handled!

    SUBMIT RIGHT NOW with I NEED HITS!!!

    답글삭제