2017년 6월 21일 수요일

Using Google Spreadsheets to Email


I am trying to use Taifun's "How to send a  'Contact Us' mail to a predefined email address automatically from within App Inventor" solution.  I downloaded Taifun's aia file from this page and went through this article and this article step by step.  The only part I didn't do is the "3. SELECT Url if you want to use the Visualisation API..." part, because I don't want to use the API.

When I enter my name, email, and message into the form fields in the app, and click the POST button (with INSERT checked), it says it's successfully posted.

But I keep getting this email:
Your script, Email, has recently failed to finish successfully. A summary of the failure(s) is shown below. To configure the triggers for this script, or change your setting for receiving future failure notifications, click here.

The script is used by the document Email.

Start    Function    Error Message    Trigger    End
3/5/17 6:26 PM    myFunction    Authorization is required to perform that action.    formSubmit    3/5/17 6:26 PM


Anyone used Taifun's email solution?  What am I not doing right?

--
Authorization is required to perform that action

as the error message is trying to tell you... you have to run the app once manually and authorize it

--
Okay, I just authorized it.  Tried submitting again through the MIT companion app(not to be confused with the emulator).  I'm not getting any emails at all, now.  It did submit to the spreadsheet, though.  I see it there.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기