2014년 12월 8일 월요일

Error 702 when Switching Screens

When the "play" button on the title screen is pressed, it says "Unable to prepare blahblahblah.mid." However, I have it set in the block editors that the music player will stop when the button is pressed. The next screen (level selector) doesn't open. Can someone help me out?

For reference, this is happening when I'm using the companion app on my phone.

(If anyone's curious, this is my girlfriend's Christmas present (or our anniversary present if it takes too long). She likes the Indie Game "Five Nights at Freddy's" and she also loves My Little Pony. )



It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.



For supported audio formats, see Android Supported Media Formats.



That fixed it!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기