2014년 12월 9일 화요일

Google spreadsheet select statement


I had a look at the tutorials/examples of using google spreadsheet. 

However, I cannot get the select statement to work specifically. It gives the whole thing back. 
Can someone please advise? 


What I have done:

⦁  Made spreadsheet publicly viewable
⦁ Copied URL, removed edit#gid=0 bit and replaced it with export?format=csv and appended %tq=
⦁ Added URi encode to include select statement
⦁ On button click, I am setting response to the display label

My issue is that it is retrieving ALL instead of selecting a specific line.

The block and emulator result is below. 

What am I not specifying here?




--
your URL is not correct, see again here https://puravidaapps.com/spreadsheet.php#select  spreadsheet.aia
a correct URL looks like this

--
Perfect thanks = working now!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기