2014년 12월 9일 화요일

So when are we going to get the Tablet option back on the test instance site?

Ok so its been over a week now. You mentioned yourself only a couple of days. The problem this presents to me is that I can't work on my project without re-sizing / rearranging all the objects which is a pia. Why couldn't you have just left that version up and running UNTIL you made your changes? It worked fine for me.

Sorry to sound so pointed but this is holding me up...  :-(

I tried posting a response to my other post but said it was closed... so I thought I'd start a new one.



Don, why not get a copy of Eclipse or Android studio and do yourself a favor.j The wizards are attempting to do great things and it is taking longer than anticipated.   Why not make a donation to MIT to help with the costs of free software in AI2 so they can hire more Development staff  or start helping the effort by visiting here:  http://appinventor.mit.edu/appinventor-sources/  

Just continue as you are.... from all appearances, this dpi enhancement from Android API 3 to API 4 is not going to be as fantastic as you hope and may be months away.   Really.


Enhancements will be available as they are available.

In the mean time, this tutorial explains how you can develop for other screen sizes without the 'enhancements'  http://www.imagnity.com/tutorials/app-inventor/universal-screen-size-using-app-inventor/


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기