2014년 12월 9일 화요일

pl help to reduce redundancy in my tinywebdb got value method

I want to simplyfy my tinywebdb got value method. I want to create list depend upon tag value but I find myself creating end no. of list. That makes my manual work also increase a lot.

Can I get help to simply the process. 




This is an example of how developers can use Lists instead of If..Then blocks to simplify when making many decisions.  If Then blocks work and for many developers are 'easier' to use.  Lists are more complicated, and require more thought to implement.


This demo shows how to use both the IF statements and Lists to populate and use the ListView component to select and display items or text. This is not what you are doing, however List2 is a 'simplification' of what is going on in List1 (Actually, setting up List2 is more complicated but requires less code).

Try some blocks.



I will try the functionality of the given code & revert.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기