2014년 12월 9일 화요일

inserire un form da compilare (insert a form to fill)

Hello all, I am planning my app company. I do not know how to submit a form (designed on JotForm). I tried it with the starter activity but by entering the url reference page does not open.
You should complete this form and clicking send notification should get me directly on email. Can anyone help?
Also I would like to create a second button that redirects to three different sites (I wish you had the choice to click which is to his interest)

Thank you all for the help.



I do not know how it works but if you JotForm creates a web page you can view in your app with WebViewer. Alternatively you could create the form with tools AppInventor (textbox, listpiker, checkbox, etc. etc.) and:

- Use of google fusion tables is to store data (app inventor provides functions to use them);

- With basic skills in php and mysql, you can create a php page that will store data via url on a mysql db (if you can create free altervista.org ) 
- On AppInventor with the function JOIN you create URL (eg.www.prova.altervista.org/inserisci.php?valore=val1&valore2=val2&valore3=val3 ....) taking different values ​​created by the form;
- Sends data via WEB.GET 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기