2017년 7월 8일 토요일

Btle trigger


Hi everyone. Could someone please help me out with this btle problem. I want my app to detect multiple Bluetooth beacons and trigger an action when the proximity to each beacon is below a certain threshold. I've tried using tx.power block but I don't have a clue how to work it. Can someone please point me in the right direction of a step by step tutorial on this?

--
There's a BlueTooth BLE section in this FAQ: FAQ for Bluetooth/BLE

If you find a good addition to the collection, let us know?

-- 
I think you should use RSSI instead. (call BluetoothLE.FoundDeviceRssi (index)
Look also here: Proximity And RSSI
You are a pioneer here, lets us know what you find.

-- 
Thanks I will try that. So could I do something like "IF (call btle1. found device Rssi) > X) THEN play audio file? also does the found device need to be paired first? and what about if I want to use multiple beacons that each trigger a diferent event. I would need to pair each one first right? then check the RSSI of each one?

-- 
It does not seem to be necessary to pair the devices first and if you can identify which beacon it is from the advertisement data the beacon sends, you should be able to react on it, for example play a song. I found some interestin reads for you:
(this is about iPhones, but Android should work similar) How to scan for all available beacons with BLE?
(on Adroid scanning) Android BLE Beacon scanning on different phone models   Does Bluetooth Smart require pairing?

Experiment! 

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기