2017년 7월 8일 토요일

Creating lists that include phone numbers and emails


I am trying to do the following:

Create several icons on the main screen. When you click on an icon, I want it to give me a list of names. When I click on a specific name, I want it to display that individual's phone number and email address.

I am able to create the icons, but I have having trouble figuring out how to do the rest. I looked up previous discussions but couldn't find what I am looking for. Any help is appreciated greatly!

--
Thank you! I was making a list a different way which was taking a long time. I am still having trouble figuring out how to put an email and number for each name. For example:

When I click on Apple I want to be able to see:

Apple
555-555-5555 (and if I click it, it will dial the number)
ap...@gmail.com (and if I click it, it will open up an email)

Banana
444-444-4444

--
that's a nice example to learn how to work with list of lists
I adjusted my nested listpicker example see screenshot and example aia file
however: if you have a lot of data, probably it would be easier to use a fusiontable instead...


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기