2017년 7월 8일 토요일

listpicker sublists?


Hi really new to this, and getting tired from searching,... and going round in circles!
I am sure this is easy and many will groan but please help as I dont have much time on this PC to keep looking and trying!

I need a main listpicker with different sublists of items below them depending which main list item is selected.
i.e Main Listpicker items say (Fruit or Vegetables), after selecting either another relevant "sub" listpicker would appear and offer the full list of either fruit or veg depending which  is required.

Can anyone show me a link example, many thanks for any help
Please talk simply...!

--
Many thanks for your help, after some sleep and your help I am able to move on!
Once again thank you

--
Been there, done that ...

A Documenter Screen in App Inventor 1

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기