2017년 7월 8일 토요일

Random quiz question did not match answer choices


I followed the tutorial on how to create multiple choice question and it worked quite well. However, the issue is it generated random questions and answer choices but they did not match the right ones. Attached is the screenshot of the code and error notice. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks.


--
as far as I can see, you are following a modified version of the quiz here https://puravidaapps.com/quiz.php ?

remove the current question from listQ and additionally the corresponding answers from listA, else both lists will run out of sync

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here
-- 
Thank you for your suggestion. I used and modified your tutorial in that link. Back to my issue, I removed "remove list item list" as suggested, ran the debug and had the error as shown in the attached file. I am pretty sure that I am close to the right one but still can't figure out how to fix it. Please help:-)


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기