2017년 7월 8일 토요일

search results for real time connection


I would like to have near real-time data stream to the mobile phone, so after a body movement the information is directly shown,. Does anyone know how to do this? How to make this near real-time connection with external devices.
THat's not surprising considering what it's doing to make that design real time connection. If you want faster emulators, try the Genymotion emulators at ...
There isn't much we can do about this; best option is to work on wifi with a real device. On Thursday, 2 January 2014 08:00:16 UTC-5, mitapp.
if none of this works, we may have to get on the phone with you and do some real -time debugging. By the way ... Just a simple home Wifi connection.
Unfortunately after trying most of what you suggested, I am still encountering delays in the response time when clicking on the items in the Blocks column. ... Can you explain how to check if the virus checker is working in real time?
My end goal is to have either (1) the app display a graph of the synthetic ECG data in real time or (2) capture the synthetic ECG data to a certain extent onto the app, convert it to a .csv file, upload it to the ... Bluetooth connection 2.
Connection: WiFi (Companion) Issue: When I pair the ... perfectly when testing in real time but after I export it as an .apk and install it onto my nexus 7.
i am using a private wifi connection to my phone, the phone response time is fine, and app inventor still runs slow when i disconnect the phone. the connection is ... can you give me any idea on what might be happening? it makes creating apps a real pain, and a non starter really for continuing with AI2.
When I finish scanning, I do not see the screen in real time on my phone after the 'scan QR code'. It just stays on the same page after scanning as if I ...
Mar 7 by roberto roque - 1 post by 1 author 13 views
... MIT App Inventor (App Inventor 2) > > Operating System: Windows 8 > > Browser: Chrome v32 > > Device: ASUS 173 (like Nexus7) > > Connection: ... Of course, those mouse response time > issues went away when I did my second migration...making each virtual screen > into one real screen. > 4.
For programming the microprocessor, I use Flowcode and ISIS which simulates in real time my electronic card. Flowcode generates a ... So it is in the connectionto the module with MAI2 that I have the problem. I do not know in what ...
If you have time for that, please let us know how it goes! cheers, José On 30 December 2013 17:33, Enis wrote: > AI2.1, Win 7/64 Ultimate SP1, Firefox 26 ... I know AIClassic ran the block editor under the > Java runtime, so I'm guessing that had something to do with the external > emulator connection?
(and if not I would like to be able to explain to him why it would not be a solution to his (and may other students') connection problems). To wit: Jason wrote: "At the ... That would make much more sense and reduce the amount of loading time to try to get it to sync properly. Sorry for my angry post in this ...
Connection: WiFi (Companion) Issue: I have a fairly ... collapsed except the one or two I'm working with at any time and thus I am dragging collapsed blocks ... bug in the app is usually obvious but it's a real PITA. Note: the swapped ...
... Browser: Chrome Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 Connection: WiFi (Companion) Issue: Making the app went smoothly and I was testing it in real-time ...
You connect real time in the development environment to the emulator via the Companion on the emulator. ... Most of the emulator connection problems we have seen are a result of not having the most current version of the App Inventor setup software, or that software having been incompletely installed ...
It is definitly possible to invent a real RPG like final fantasy, if there were not this problem with the blockseditor! My PC has a Intel i7 ... Also my Internet connection can not be the problem. it has 30Mbit up and dpwnload. Also collaping all the ... I do not need the blocks there all the time. They can also be ...
qq.com Service: AI2 and AI classic both Operating System: Windows XP Browser: Firefox 27 Device: all the devices Connection: download to my device Issue: I use AI to build a login ... I try this login form app in emulator successfully but in my real device, I got error saying " error 1103 Unable to post .
https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/question/155/writing-more-than-20-bytes-at-a- time-to-a-characteristic/ http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-4-ble/how-handle- characteristic-sizes-over-20-bytes-ble-connection My conclusion is, that ...
... that displayed the information and it worked, but I don't understand why it crashes ONLY after connected to the bluetooth module (and connection is succesful). If the module isn't connected the axis refresh normally and I can see the accelerations changing in real time and the message being updated.
Have fun! thanks but i was actually thinking there is some sort of offline software for building android app without internet connection (because here in Nigeria, been online is hardly costly ). i Need want to be a real developer but internet is always my problem. anyway i can get android app developing ...
... of my students showed me that each time he changed a component property in the AI2 Designer, the Companion he had running in an emulator crashed. I switched his connection back and forth a few times between his emulator and my real Android device, and consistently the crashing happened on ...
... idea how to proceed. I can get it to work using WiFi every once in a while but I would prefer to have a hard connection so I can test my app in real time.
this exsample will only work when your grilfriends phone got a internet connection = real time. and if you want to let the app check if another value is in ...
The app runs a first time, but once you get out of it, it will no longer work again. Worse thing is that even going out of App Inventor and comming back ...
We understand many App Inventor users have to use the emulator, usually because they do not have a WIFI connection capability and for other reasons. The emulator ... Every time a user changes a graphic element (label, image, button etc), the emulator refreshes (this happens on a device too). When a ...
Need an active map, map pins, follow your location in real time, bla bla bla ? The AI2 Static Maps 101 tutorial ... to use Static Maps along with the LocationSensor. A network or WIFI connection is required to use Google's Static Maps.
You have an older Android OS and probably the cpu in the phone is not real fast compared to many and it cannot keep up with the instructions when the ... 2) You continually monitor the connection state using a timer ... possibly setting the interval to allow more time between checks will prevent this ...
It is definitly possible to invent a real RPG like final fantasy, if there were not this problem with the blockseditor! My PC has a Intel i7 ... Also my Internet connection can not be the problem. it has 30Mbit up and dpwnload. Also collaping all the ... I do not need the blocks there all the time. They can also be ...


댓글 1개: