2014년 12월 26일 금요일

How to save recorded sound as sound file on phone?

I have a problem. I want to save recorded sound (which is in a .3gpformat) as a readable sound file, because it seems like 3gp cannot be read by the mediaplayer of the phone. Is there any way to accomplish this without using a different app to convert the file?



the sound recorder only can record 3gp format, see also this example

do you use an older device?
you could install another media player on your device...



Well I know that it can only save records in the 3gp format, but the problem is, I have a S4 and it tries to open 3gp with the video player which doesn't work probably because it does not contain any video content.






Well I found the answer to my problem, I thought when you save a sound to the TinyDB after recording, you would really safe the sound file itself but instead you only save the directory of the sound file.



what you are saying is not correct, see screenshot, as you can see, it is a 3gp file, which is saved...




I never said something different, I just said that the value in the TinyDB is not the file itself but instead the directory of the sound file (which is like you said in a 3gp format)



ok, yes, it's the path to the sound file which is saved...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기