2014년 12월 26일 금요일

TinyWebDB HELP

PLEASE SOMEBODY COULD HELP ME? I have a problem with this "TINYWEBDB". How can I do to put the datas that I recover on my app to the cloud? My app has a page which allows me to recover datas and thanks to Tinywebddb, these data should be on my Google app engine Datastore viewer. But there are no datas. The configuration of my app engine is good. 

THUS PLEASE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME? OR SHOW ME HOW COULD I DO TO HAVE THE DATAS FROM MY APP TO GOOGLE APP ENGINE THANKS TO TINYWEBDB? I'M DESPERATED.



see here https://sites.google.com/site/stevozip/home/AI2/tinywebdb
btw. there is no need to SHOUT! 

Advice: Before posting, it's a good idea to search in this forum. Many others have likely run into problems similar to yours. How to search see screenshot.



Man, it drove me crazy because there are so many tutos and I tried them but I have had no results so there are reason to me to shout lol


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기