2015년 1월 5일 월요일

passwords and usernames


How do i set my app to be able for every user to sign up with a username and password of their's own?

--
What have you tried?  If you haven't tried anything, than 

1. Please read the following:  http://mattgemmell.com/what-have-you-tried/
2. Do the tutorials.  The tutorials are located here:http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials
3. You'll have to keep user names and passwords on a server because otherwise, they're useless... 
4. Read my tips below...

For my App Inventor Tips, visit TwoDogApps.com by clicking here!


--

You will need a web connection and then store the usernames and passwords in a TinyWebDB or in a Fusiontable.
A TinyWebDB does not look very safe to me because you cannot encrypt your passwords. It would be best to have a server backend in PHP for example.
If you Google for "ai2 username password", you will find several items that can maybe help you.

--

Thanks a lot do you mind if i ask how long you have been using app inventor?


--

Me?  Over a year... I can't speak for Ghica but I'm pretty sure she's been using it for some time now.


--
this App Inventor Classic example might help A login template

as I just have seen, the example is now also available for App Inventor 2...
3.0 (AI2): This version has the same functionalities as v2.0. It’s just an adaptation for AI2
--
Do you have any apps on the market at the moment?

--
Why do you keep asking that?  You asked up here, you asked in private email (do NOT do that again please). Now you're asking Taifun.


So, I'm asking you the same thing... Do YOU?

--

Thanks for your email but I believe I was clear above... if you have questions, please ask them here... I won't answer them privately.  


Also, please feel free to search for Google Play on the forum and you'll get lots and lots and lots of information.

--

I am using app inventor for a bit more than half a year now, but I am doing software development for 40+ years. I have no intention at this time to put app's in the play store. Why do you want to know?


--
refer to: refer to: Login Template AI2

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기