2015년 1월 1일 목요일

Web search multiple sites and return a list of results?

I am trying to write an app to search for "keywords" more specifically to find torrents for me. I am going to use the voice recorder to populate a text box with the information to search for. I would like to know is it possible to query
   multiple search engines at once and return a list of the results. I can get it to work with one site but it would be neat to search multiple ones at the same time. Thank you.




I believe what you need to do is search one site at a time; save the result then search another site with the same key word.  Then concatenate the results of all the searches.   You will probably have to use one keyword at a time. It might be possible to search html files using multiple keywords, I do not know.

Part of what you may be attempting is called 'screen scraping'.   Scraping a Web page is searching for key terms.  Here are some resources that may be useful:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/scrape/mitappinventortest/ZkO335fBf5s/_cW0E02A7OsJ   

If you search this AI2 forum, you will find the following discussions that might help:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/scrape  

Happy New Year!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기