2016년 11월 18일 금요일

Can't retreive Firebase child nodes



  • Level 0 (Firebase root)
    • Level 1
      • Level 2
        • Level 3 data1
        • Level 3 data2
However, I'm unable to retreive the stored data at Level 3, using this as the tag : Level 1/Level 2/Level 3 data1

I get the text value stored in "valueIfTagNotThere". But the tag IS there and if I use a fake tag, nothing at all will be returned.

Has anyone experienced this?
-- 
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks including Do it results, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

-- 
@John

Is there a forward-slash at the end of your firebase path; e.g. jdoe.firebaseio.com/   ?
If not, try adding it it and let us know how it goes.

  


-- 

Sorry Taifun, I replied in Gmail instead of this group by mistake. Here are two images, the first with the code saving the data, the second with a bunch of blocks just trying to get back the data. I also noticed that when trying to get the list of tags, I only get the "words" tag although I have a few others, but they don't have child nodes. Normal?



-- 
When I took a look, my FirebaseDB1 had the trailing "/", but my had DEFAULT in the field although I had changed it when I created it! After putting the proper URL, the code returns the full tag list, so perhaps I'll be able to get the data I wasn't able too. I'll confirm when I find out, THANKS!

-- 
It works! So that was the problem... the Firebase URL was reset to DEFAULT some how. Thanks! I was about to switch to another method for storing data... :/

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기