2016년 11월 21일 월요일

Run time Error. Help me guys.


I want to notify if somone click RM 5. For early it is ok. All work but then it the run time error occur.Please help me guys. For many hours i think to solve it but failed.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1 표시 중


-- 
What about adding a title to the message dialog? You have an empty connector at the tile position that should contain something.
An empty text string would be OK, but maybe you could have a description of your notifier there, like "confirm"
Cheers Ghica.

-- 
The solution is you need to create a new project and it is ok.

-- 
Fine.
Maybe some bad stuff in the cache of your browser.
Cheers, Ghica.

-- 
I am sorry Ghica. Thats true like you said. We must put a text .It does not matter if the text is empty.But we must put the text beside the title then it will ok. The MIT apps is awesome  because i need to present my apps for next week. Thanks again .

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기