2016년 11월 20일 일요일

Taifun File Extension


The problem is that if you use the Taifun File extension in a screen other thatn Screen1, and Screen1 just opens another screen immediately (althouth I am not really sure this is relevant, but in my own app that is what is happening too), then there is a compile error on Screen1.
There is an easy workaround by adding the extension in Screen1.
Here is a link to a user app that has other problems, but also this one: https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/mitappinventortest/Fk3ubR-Y8Aw/ieR39xLsBwAJ
I have an app with this problem too, but it would take work to share it. It should be easy to recreate though.
Anyway, GREAT and useful extension!
Cheers, Ghica.



-- 
I'm glad, that you like my extension.

I just tested this and it works fine for me (see attached test project)

Please prepare an example as small as possible, which demonstrates this issue and add the project (aia file) into this thread together with exact instructions for how to elicit the error, so I can take a look

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! SnippetsTutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun. 




-- 

Open your project. Start the companion. It will jump immediately to Screen2 and give this runtime error.
Cheers, Ghica.

-- 
I now used another device to test this and can confirm the issue there
this seems to be a companion app issue...
just try to build the app and the issue should be gone.

@Jeff?

Taifun

-- 
I have been able to reproduce this problem using one of my own extensions. The problem is limited to the Companion and is a pretty degenerate case. I'll investigate (though it isn't my highest priority issue...).

-Jeff

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기