2016년 11월 27일 일요일

Using HTML Anchors with Webviewer


I know this has been discussed before, but I can't see to find (or understand) a definitive answer, and another thread on it has been closed to comments.

I have an app where I use webviewer to call a php page on my website. The php page displays a map and other things via php/mysql/html, using data in the db to place map pins.

I have anchors in the page so clicking on a link in the popup window for each map pin on the map jumps down to the relevant text further down the page.

Works fine in Chrome etc. Doesn't work at all in webviewer. I can't reload the page as it loses all of the data passed to it to grab things from the mysql db etc.

Any ideas? Many thanks folks :)

--
AI wieview not full browser! You need to use some js library for this.
I recommend Leaflet JS for this http://leafletjs.com/plugins.html
Works ok with AI WebView, you can try my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=est.kussu.meretuul
(Package name is changed!)


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기