2016년 11월 27일 일요일

web viewer doesn´t show any fusion table data


Hey there,

i´ve created a fusion table.
now i want to show it in my app. But nothing happens, even after waiting for minutes.

for testing i inserted a different url in the web viewer and it works just fine. 
I´m also able to open the fusion table via the url in my chrome browser. 
Why is it not appearing in der web viewer component?

Can anybody please help me?

Kind regards

--
do the Pizza Party tutorial to learn how to work with fusiontables

-- 
Ok fine.

I did the tutorial. 
It works except for one thing.

I can add entries to the table via the app. But in the App i can´t see the table. 
Same problem as in my own app.

Or is this a problem with the emulator. unfortunately I don´t own an android device and I have to use the emulator

-- 
Any other URL works just fine.
Only the fusion table URLs cause the problems. But I can open them in the chrome browser without problems

-- 



-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기