2016년 12월 4일 일요일

After building and installing the App, the icon doesn't appear in the phone


The problem is as follows:

After building the app in the MIT App Inventor window, saving the file to my computer, moving it to my phone (BQ Aquaris 3.5 Android 4.2.2), installing the App, when the installation is finished it doesn't let me open it and I cannot find the icon in the apps menus. I can see the app was installed in the app definitions. Please, take a look at the images attached.

Am I doing something wrong?

1.png 표시 중
2.png 표시 중
3.png 표시 중

-- 
- Does your app work allright using the AI Companion on your phone?
- Did you give permission on your phone to install 3rd party apps?
- If you did not specify an icon in Screen1, you should see the android icon instead, otherwise something may be wrong with your icon (too large for example)
- Are you sure that there are no red triangles indicating errors in your app?
- Is your app within the 5MB limit?

-- 
Thank you so much for your reply. The answers are:
1. The app works alright with the AI Companion;
2. Yes, I did, and it let it install the file;
3. I tried with no icon, and the same problem occurs. The app is installed, it appears in the definitions as installed, but i cann't find the item neither I can open the app after it was installed.
4. There are no red triangles neither yellow triangles.
5. The apk file has 1.45 MB in size.

I tried a test app with just a button and it let me install and the icon is visible in the menu. So, there must be something in the app that causes the problem. Any idea?  O:)

-- 
I have no clue ;-(
Maybe you could post an .aia here, in order to find out whether it is your PC setup, your phone or a more general problem.

-- 
Here it is.

Thank you very much for your support.


-- 
in Screen1 you have to set the icon, see scxreenshot


works fine on my Nexus 5X

-- 
Thank you for your help! 

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기