2016년 12월 4일 일요일

Using a button to set a .wav file as a ringtone or notification


I'm making a sound board and have the sounds and have created the first screen that displays the sounds for that title.

Now, I have used player to allow the user to play the sound, but want to have a 'Set' button, where they can then set that sound as a ringtone/text/notification alert.

Having searched the forums, the last posts are from the start of 2014 on this, where it wasn't available.
-----------

Has there been any updates or improvements? If so, how do I do it?

If not,

Does anyone have any work around in order to achieve this? Can I open the .apk in notepad and add the lines of code required? If so, what are they?

--
you could write your own extension and create a block yourself...
for example you could use this snippet http://stackoverflow.com/q/29256684

more information about how to create an extension see the App Inventor Extensions document
however that will be more advanced and will require some Java skills...

--
meanwhile I added some methods to get/set/play a ringtone, see my settings extension here https://puravidaapps.com/settings.php#ringtone
com.puravidaapps.TaifunSettings.aix
settings.aia
ringtone.aia

-- 
Wow Taifun, this is great.

So you've already created the extension that will allow me to add a behavior to a button which will set it as a ringtone/notification/alarm? Great job!

I can't download it from your site, so I assume I have to pay $10 for it? If this extension will do what I need it to, then I'd gladly pay that, actually I'll pay $20 to further support your work. Btw, I don't have paypal, but do have a debit/credit card.

Let me know,

-- 
if you like to be the sponsor of that method, then please contract me by email, see my contact information here https://puravidaapps.com/contact.php. thank you


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기