2016년 12월 4일 일요일

I want to use Google Drive to download songs for an app I want to create.


I want to upload my songs into Google Drive and then on the first run of the app download them. This will allow me to overcome the AI2 app limit of 5MB.

HOWEVER, my concern is that by uploading them to Google Drive the songs will be public for everyone. So anyone can easily use the link or search Google and get access to them. Is this true?

-- 
no, only someone who knows the link to your file is able to download it
btw. this is an App Inventor forum and not a Google Drive forum...

-- 
I know this is an AI2 forum and not Google Drive forum but it is related to AI2.

So if I create an app that links to my Google Drive to download the songs, then it is not possible for anyone to access my Drive unless I specifically tell thm the link?

Also if I am downloading, does AI2 have any limits on the downloading process, such as maximum file size that can be dowloaded or the time it takes etc?

-- 
you got it

there is no App Inventor limit ... 
the limit will be the available storage space on the device...

-- 
Ok. Thanks.


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기