2016년 12월 21일 수요일

Deleteing with Mit App Inventor 2 App TAG and Value create on Web with TinyWebDB


I created lists on TinyWebDB, I read the lists saved on TinyWebDB but when I try to delete them, only the gate LIST in my app but not the TAG On Web.
There is a way to clear it through the app and not connecting me to the web? .
Auto Generated Inline Image 1 표시 중
-- 
Somehow I do not understand your question. You want to delete a tag in your TinyWebDB without connection to the web?
The TinyWebdb is on the web and you can only access it when connected to it by definition.
Although you cannot really delete a tag in a TinyWebDB, you could set it to (for example) an empty string. When you find such a value, you now that it is in fact not there.

-- 
I try to use a empty string and if i must delete the TAG , i connecting by browser .

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기