2016년 12월 21일 수요일

Javascript problem


I made this tutorial: https://puravidaapps.com/math.php
➠ math.aia
Everything was right, I downloaded .aia file and tested in both way, Ai companion to connect to phone, and yes it worked. Then I changed global development to false and made the build, everything was fine.

But, i made this again from scratch, made my own blocks (exactly same as original, copying the html code from tutorial page). With Ai companion way this works also but not when I made build.

What can be wrong? Page is not available it says, those times of course comes to display but it shows wrong information.

--
probably this:

Yes, you also can upload html files as assets into App Inventor! There is only one special thing to consider: 

During development, you have to use the development path to the embedded html document:
file:///mnt/sdcard/AppInventor/assets/<NAME OF YOUR HTML FILE>.html

Before packaging the app, use the production path.
file:///android_asset/<NAME OF YOUR HTML FILE>.html

-- 
Understood

I followed the tutorial and I understood there is a variable which is handling this issue and as I described with the downloaded .aia files this works fine, changing the flag is handling this path issue.

Could You tell where else those path must be fulfilled?

Have You tried made this again from zero? With a different naming of those .html files?

--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

-- 
 blocks_with_build.png

 blocks_ok_with_ai_connect_yhd.png
Here is my blocks&screenshot from my device&html file:

Unfortunately those pictures are before text, I don understand how to modify the page lay-out to be clever outlook...


-- 
in the designer, set clock enabled to false

-- 
Doublecheked, it was false and it is false, same error still.

-- 
this seems to be a small timing issue
try to set the timer interval  a litte bit higher

-- 
Maybe some timing issue.

I believe there is some bigger problem.

I made a tiny app where I have animated gif (showing it on webviewer). Everything is OK until I make this production to my device, It not working anymore.

Is it only me who has this kind of problem with webviewer?

I am running with ubuntu 14.04 +firefox 49.0+Asus tablet&Sony phone.

This html usage with Ai2 would be nice and expands the possibilities but because it is broken I cannot use it...

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기