2016년 12월 6일 화요일

Designing an app using INKSCAPE (Video tutorial)


I have finished a tutorial (divided in 3 parts) about designing an app inventor app using Inkscape. I explained a little bit about the process.
This is a good approach when you want to have an original an not very common design or layout, and the best thing it is that you will learn how to make your apps look the same in different screens or devices. I hope you fin the tutorials understandable and useful. Thanks friends!
Links:





☞ INKSCAPE
--
You have been making some of the best App Inventorvideo tutorials I have seen.
In this tutorial, I really like the use of transparent buttons over a nicely designed background and the way you use percentages from the layout in Inkscape.
Thank you!

--  
very nice! great tutorial!

-- 
Very nice explanation.  I'll be using this for sure.  I was wondering how to center items etc.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기