2016년 12월 6일 화요일

WebDB to TinyDB


When I backup my TinyDB is OK
The Code is



I Want To restore it

How can I do that

--
You should also store the taglist of your TinyDB in your TinyWebDB and upon restoring you go through each element in the same way as you backed it up, but now in the other direction. You need to store the taglist because the TinyWebDB does not have a gettags block, and besides, you may want to store also other things in it.

--
Do you mean like this




-- 
You have to add something like what I indicated in the picture.
You must save a list of the tags you saved to the TinyWebDB.
b.t.w. It would be more clear if you change Downloaded to Uploaded. Upload is from phone to web, download from web to phone, for most people.

Then, when you restore the backup (Restore would be a better name than Save I think), you download the list in the tag "localTagList" first and then, in the same way as you now go from TinyDB to TinyWebDB, you retrieve for each element in your "localTagList"the value in the TinyWebDB and store it in the TinyDB.

-- 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기