2016년 12월 17일 토요일

How to switch two image sprites ?


How can i switch two image sprites ?
image switch.png 표시 중
--
you might want to elaborate what you are talking about


probably
set ImageSprite1.Picture to someting.jpg
set ImageSprite2.Picture to somethingElse.jpg

-- 
I want to switch places I8 withI10 and I10 with I8 the same time.

--
try the mentioned blocks
to switch the position of 2 sprites is the same as changing the picture of 2 sprites...


--
For the kind of question you are asking, sounds to me that you need to learn the very basics of App Inventor yet, before trying to make more complex apps with graphics.
Have you followed any basic tutorials yet? Looks like you didn't, so please do it and have fun creating. http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials

If for some reason, you don't want to switch just the image of the sprites, like Taifun suggested you. You need to save the position of one of them in a variable while copying the position of the other, so you don't lose those values. You need to use variables for that:

 Capture.PNG
-- 
Thank you for your time and for your answer.
That i know and not work for what i want to do.
Thank you.


-- 
Thank you very much, you "save my life".

i search for tutorials and lesson but i cant find nothing. Trust me when i say, before get help i help myself searching and learning for internet.
Your answer help me and now i can foward with my app. Thank you so much and i hope you can help me if i need.
Thank you


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기