2016년 12월 17일 토요일

Problems with web component


I want to pull data out of a list of google spreadsheet with a query in a web call.

If I follow the example of stockQuotes, it works fine - but when I switch it up on google spreadsheet, it works only every second time.

I have tried with a button, but would rather choose my route in a spinner button.
When I select the first time, I get a result, but when I choose a new route, there are no results.
What happens exactly with web called since it only works every second time?
blocks (4).png 표시 중

--
I tried your app and for me it just seems to work fine every time I try a new route.
Maybe a glitch with your web connection?

--
Try a ListView or List Picker.
Spinners have funny behavior at their first item.

-- 
you get different street names each time you select the spinner list?
It should work like that.

If the problems i my web connection, how can I solve that?

--
Indeed I get a different list of street names each time I use the spinner and choose another value.
Maybe you should follow Abrahams suggestion and see if that works better.
I do not think you you can do much about flaky web connections, and maybe that is not the problem.
Cheers, Ghica

--


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기