2016년 12월 2일 금요일

list within a list within a list


I have a CSV file as follows:


 list.png



I'm trying to get into One of the Items inside the cell (e.g. B1 item 2  = 3) but the blocks do not read the list in the cell as a list. I tried enclosing them with paren and brackets but it didn't work. Is there a way for me to read item in the cells from the CSV file without having to manually create the list in AI2? My blocks below.

 error.png
-- 
after selecting the second item of the first row you get the text [1,3,5], which is not a list
you could now remove the brackets and use the list from csv row to get another list and the select the second item to get 2

Taifun

-- 
got it. As always, Thanks Taifun!

-- 
You can also use the Web component's JsonTextDecode block to convert that json array to a list:

 Capture.png
-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기