2016년 12월 2일 금요일

on-screen map, Can I center the map on a scanned position by a qr code?


if I have an on-screen map, I can center the map on a scanned position by a qr code? I wish that when I enter the map to focus on my current location (using GPS) but can define my current position by scanning a QR code that has saved a google maps URL, you can do this with AppInventor?

-- 
If you can get the qr code to return either an address or the lat,lon then you should be able to feed that to either the activity starter or parameters in a url.
I found this barcode scanner app in the Gallery.
There are others.
hello,
thanks for response, the link in "I found this barcode scanner app in the Gallery." not works for me, is a link to a source code of an app?

where you find all these source codes and apps?

Regards

-- 
Click the Gallery menu option at the top of the App Inventor window.
Then type in barcode in the search box to see related barcode projects made by other users.
You can download the project and use it as is or modify it for your needs.

-- 
ok, thank you very much, and another question (I'm new in appinventor), how i can test the projects of gallery in a test device? have any tester appinventor?

Thanks

-- 
See option  2 here.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기