2017년 1월 4일 수요일

Can we use "getCropAndSetWallpaperIntent" on AppInventor ?


Hello I'm using MIT Appinventor since this morning and I have an issue with the "Activity starter" option. Indeed I want to make an application in which I have to change the wallpaper without having to crop, which is not possible with this action : android.intent.action.ATTACH_DATA. After 5mn of research I found this "getCropAndSetWallpaperIntent" but it seems to don't work on Appinventor or at least it don't work under this form.
Do you know if I can use it, and if yes how ?

--
See if Peep's post on Wallpaper HERE works for you.
   
-- 
I already tried "android.intent.action.ATTACH_DATA" but the problem as I said is that the phone ask me to manually crop the picture.
"android.intent.action.SET_WALLPAPER" give me this error : "Error 601 : No corresponding activity was found."

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기