2017년 1월 4일 수요일

help with screens


First of all I apologize for my English my level is low and need to use a translator. Okay, my question is that while doing my app appeared me a warning saying my app estava exceeding the recommended limit of screens. My question is this all screens simultaneously run when you start the app or only those screens are loaded to execute a command (eg pressing a button ) That is if you have not yet seen one of the screens of the app will consume  smartphone resources? 

--
How to overcome the App Inventor project limit of 10 MB
FileByFile.aia
FileByFile_Driv.aia

1. switch screens correctly
The recommended method of switching screens in App Inventor
manager.aia

2. follow these recommendations Using Images with App Inventor

-- 
while doing my app appeared me a warning saying my app estava exceeding the recommended limit of screens
you should follow these recommendations Building apps with many screens

-- 
Thanks!


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기