2017년 1월 8일 일요일

Home screen


Hello! I'm completely new to this and have no clue how this forum works, so forgive me if I posted this question wrong.

I've been using Appinventor 2 for about 2 months and not daily. I am a beginner. 

I've gathered that Screen1 will automatically be the "home screen" or one to open first when the app is loaded. How do I change this? 
I made my game in Screen1, not knowing that was an issue, but want the app to open with a title page or sorts first. How do I make that page be the Screen1?

--
A Notifier can be an easy startup pop up tool.
That way you wouldn't have to involve extra screens and their overhead.

Export your app to an .aia file and put it somewhere safe,
before trying any surgery.

There are unofficial tools  in the Screens and Unofficial sections of this FAQ ...

-- 
app
what about using 2 vertical screen arrangements in Screen1 like this:
put everything you need for the title page into the first arrangement and everything else into the 2nd arrangement
then set the visibility of the arrangements to true orf alse as you need it

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기