2017년 1월 8일 일요일

transparant image not showing


I can't get the attached images to show up in AI2. Not as an image and not as i sprite. The hands are transparant and i used blue and white to test with. All i get is just the backgroundcolor of the screen or the backgroundcolor. Anybody any ideas whats going wrong.

--
I just tested your images as Screen1.background image and as Canvas1.backgroundimage and in both cases work as expected even when changing the background colors.
Can you please explain a little more what is the problem? Did you create the apk or are you just trying in the companion? 

-- 
Here are the screen captures of my device, Is this what you are trying to achieve?



 
-- 
I want the hand to be a sprite. I doesn't work with companion and as a apk. this is my editor screen.

And this is the resulting apk screen. 

-- 
In your first post, you said you didn't want it as an image or a sprite, so I assumed you wanted it as a background (canvas or screen).
But you actually want it as a sprite?

I set two sprites, one for each image and looks fine to me. I'm thinking what else could be going on here
Here's my companion screen.


--
Is the version of Android on your device Android v4.0.x?
If so there was an issue that was not resolved with that version involving images that had a similar result.
Or it may be the device model itself that is having the issue as it works as expected for Italo.

--
Ok, i finally found out what happened. The image was there but i couldn't see it because.............  (little embarrassed)

On top there was a horizontal arrangement. The arrangement height was set to automatic. Inside the arrangement was a label. label height set tot 100%.
The label and arrrangement was using the whole screen. The canvas and sprite were there but i couldn't see them because i set my screen to scrollable = false.

Thanks for thinking with me ;-) 

-- 
Don't be embarrassed - by explaining how you solved the problem, another user with a similar issue may be helped in the future :)

Happy Inventing!

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기