2017년 1월 5일 목요일

Need help with Error Handling




For the purpose of learning error handling in AppInventor2. 
I am trying to read non-existed file. 
The If Block is not working. No error message. 
Can someone please tell me what's wrong with my program blocks? Thanks.

--
remove that if condition to first find out the errorNumber
then add an if statement like this
if errorNumber = 2101 (assuming the errorNumber is 2101)
then...

-- 
Let's say a Button click may produce more than one error, may be 5 errors.
I do not want to use 'if, elseif, ..., else block' to deal with every individual error number.
Instead, I want to use the Button component for all the errors caused by the same button, issuing the same message.
If 'get component' = 'ButtonRead"; for example
doesn't seem to work. I tried also 'functionname', it is not working either
If 'functionname' = 'procedureRead"; for example
Please help again. Thanks.


-- 
It now works.
My solution is
If  'functionname' = 'ReadFrom'

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기