2017년 1월 5일 목요일

Share - Error 2001: "The File could not be found on your device"


I ran into the following problem:

when i'm trying to share existing file the application return error "Error 2001: The File ... could not be found on your device"
Here is example
I also tried path without "/" (into inner memory) but have same error

--
for the Sharing component, you have to provide the full path to the file, which is
file:///mnt/sdcard/savefile.txt

-- 
Yes but it will works with one same type of devices
On my phone path is /storage/sdcard0/savefile.txt
On my tablet path is /mnt/sdcard/savefile.txt
and full path not working on both devices

--
the path file:///mnt/sdcard is a generic path and should work with both of your devices

-- 
Ohhh thx!! =))
You are my Savior! ;)

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기