2017년 1월 16일 월요일

Problem with NOTIFIER


I'm uploading a file with extension .AIA that runs a very simple procedure.

When I initialize the program, on the Initialize of the Screen I have a NOTIFIER that never shows up, the program only reads a .TXT file and generates a set of lists and displays them on the screen, it takes around 15 seconds to load.

Can somebody take a look at it and tell me why it doesn't work as it should be?

*On my phone the NOTIFIER  never shows up.*

Thank you in advance for your help,


-- 
Use the Notifier ShowProgressDialog followed by the DismissProgressDialog when loading.


 Screenshot_2016-03-03-21-48-17.png

--
Thank you for responding.

I ran it with the emulator and it worked, but when I generate the APK and run it from my phone it doesn't work. 
Do you have any idea why it doesn't work on my phone but in the emulator it does?

--
If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to  App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...

--
Here are the BLOCKS to demostrate that the NOTIFIER never shows up on the APK in my phone.

Thank you in advance,

--
Those blocks don't include the ones that I suggested.
Did you attach the wrong blocks image to this thread?

--
I made these changes according to what Scott Ferguson suggested me to do.

In the emulator the NOTIFIER appears, but in the APK in my phone it doesn't.
--
well, probably because reading the file is too fast, so there is no time to display the progress dialog?
to find it out, you could start reading the file 1 second later using a clock component...

-- 
Could you please guide me on how to use the CLOCK component?

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기