2017년 1월 14일 토요일

Question regarding Activity Starter and Documentsui


My app saves files from the internet to the Android storage, but I would like to know if it is possible for me to make a button that will open the Documentsui at the folder that I want...I have already tried many times changing the Data Type values and the Data Uri but none of them have seemed to work at all, it just opens that last folder where data was extracted.

--
but I would like to know if it is possible for me to make a button that will open the Documentsui at the folder that I want.

I don't think that's possible using the activity starter (or you can find a file manager app, which offers that feature)
have you already seen this example https://puravidaapps.com/pick.php
alternatively you also can get a list of a given directory and display it for example in a listpicker using my file extension, see here https://puravidaapps.com/file.php

pick.aia
The App Inventor Extensions are currently in testing. See the announcement for more information about how to use an App Inventor Extension. 
         
-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기