2017년 1월 14일 토요일

web component and header parameters


two weeks ago I wrote searching help to solve a issue to a resumable youtube upload...the answer at request is a html page with a parameter, named Location, placed in the header. Unfortunatley with web.GotText we can take only responseContent that is in the body.
I don't know java...so to me is not a good solution use the extension, so now I was thinking if web component can send a post request, not based on web.PostText  block, in order to take the answer (header and body) in a file.  In this way I can read the file and take Location field in the header.
Till now I've used "call PostText" and web.GotFile without success (the received file is empty), someone know if is there another call to take a no empty file?

--

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기