2017년 3월 29일 수요일

Retries Login


I am now doing an application that to enter you need to pass through a Login Screen. I did that Login screen and , to strength the App's security I want to create a "Retry" variable, when if you fail 2 times in a row to login, it will send you to another screen and make you wait for 30 seconds before retrying again.  I coded what you see in the screenshot down there.

Problem is,  that when I try my app on my phone, it tells me that I am using a bad argument to "-" , but in others Apps that I saw that used a similar thing as mine it d doesn't do that. 

What should I change? Do? What's the problem? Thanks.



--
you are setting your global variable Essais somewhere to the boolean value true

-- 
Where should I put it then? Since it has to know if the login is correct or not.

-- 

--
Do you mean this?


-- 
Or this?

-- 
Essais should be always numeric, so the second screenshot is the correct one

-- 
It works, thank you very much, Taifun

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기