2017년 4월 7일 금요일

Boutique App


I want to make a boutique app which can be used by my customers to see new updates and images of my clothes n all.
If u hv seen the amazon or the ebay app in which there r sections like men women etc and then v get to select the images n zoom n preview it.
I want to make something on these lines.
Any Help or even a small tip on it is welcome.

--
You can start with the tutorials: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.html

--
Please reply to the list. Thanks.

--
I hv completed d tutorials.. d problem I m facing is I cannot store al d pictures in d app as d limit is 5 mb..
So do I need to create an online photo catalogue n den access it thru my app..?

--
yes, that could work.

--
If you put the link to the image in an html document, then load that document with the WebViewer you will be able to zoom in and out on the image.
You could also put thumbnails of your images as a Canvas BackgroundImage then if the user touches the canvas have it resize in width and height to a larger size.
Touch again and it could shrink back to thumbnail size.

--
I also want to make an app for my store, but do not understand English at all and that is the first time.
Please someone can guide me?

--
Start by going through the tutorials... The tutorials are located here: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials

--
There is also a forum in Spanish https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/app-inventor-en-espanol
And maybe this page can help you appinventormegusta

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기