2017년 4월 7일 금요일

TinyWebDb


Good afternoon, this is my first time posting here and using app inventor 2.  I am looking to create a service technician applications for our service department.  Would i would like to do is post date to a tinywebdb which contains service request tickets for our technicians, who would access them via Samsung Galaxy Note 3 devices.  I have successfully created, written to, and read from the tinyweb db via the devices.  What I am looking to do is to populate the tinywebdb via a pc desktop application.  IS this possible?, and if so, can anyone point me in the right direction for any information.  

--
I believe you would access your particular TinyWebDB database similar to this http://appinvtinywebdb.appspot.com/
using a web browser on the PC or Mac.
I was able to store and read tag 'TGIF' in the test database.
Once the tag name and data have been defined you apps should be able to read that data (which will be in a list, I suppose.)

--
This multi-user app begs for a more powerful platform, like Fusion Tables,
which can store and filter multiple tables.

You can set up tables of 
service requests & their statuses,
service actions linked to service requests,
status updates linked to service requests

This would give you a more auditable and summarizable setup.

Start with the Pizza Party tutorial, and see if you can set up matched tables.

--


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기