2017년 4월 7일 금요일

Monetizing Ads Campaigns for My LookFind App.


I’ve published an app LookFind with ads from MobPartner embedded.
After launching the application with ads I started to get updates for the campaigns I’ve subscribed, which to suspend or new ones to add.
Then I realized that every campaign update requires to issue a new version of my app in order to comply with MobPartner requirements.
The solution: I wrote another app AdsManager (source attached) which essentially store the campaigns links in a TinyWebDB and enable to me to remove or update campaigns without modifying my app LookFind.
I attach the source and of AdsManger App and a source for sample code how to access the campaigns from a different application.
In addition I attach a document that explains how to implement AdsManger with a customized TinyWebDB service.
Please read the resources that were essential to my apps development.
I hope it will be helpful and useful.
Doc for Monetizing Ads Campaigns for My LookFind App

--
great job :)

--
where can i found a guide to create my own TinyWebDB on appsspot.com ?

--
See HERE.

--
thank you

--
You can find the updated version for AI2 in the following link:
TinyWebDB

Create a customized service here
Customized Web Service

--
I've just attached an updated version that looks for ads availability to act as an example how to integrate ads from MobPartner in your app.

APKs are NOT allowed on the site.  Please don't post another again.  The APK attachment has been removed.  Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines available from the home page of the forum. 

ExampleCode.aia

--
Just downloaded the source code and built it on my phone, works great! Could you possibly explain a little how it works (a lot of code which I would have to study).

The reason why I'm asking is because I am using MobPartner ads as well (in a different way). I would really like to know how you managed to get results (2222,3333,4444) when the ad actually loaded as in my app I sometimes (very rare but happens) call the activity when the link is not loaded.

Would it be possible you could help me out? I know you provided the source but I am using their automated scrollable ads, if you have the time I would provide the source for it so you could take a look.

For now here is an app that I made which uses my current ad system:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_addictive_gaming_android.coc_defence_calculator 
(ads are on tab 1 and 3 due to the 2nd tab being Screen2 (had problems with multiple screens calling the ads))

--
The results you see are the text output for lables tha I've insreted to show the flow of the app.

If you follow the source - you can see how the ads are feteched and displayed

To get rid from the results load the AIA in the designer delete Trace01 up to Trace05 - build the APK and run it.

I'm using TinyWebDB service to store the ads on the web. You can grasp how the app works by ging thru the 1st post and read the attached doc.

I don't know how to deal with scrollable ads - only with ads gifs links.

--
Thanks for the reply, if you are storing the ads on TinyWebDB I don't think it will work very well as I'm using pools to display ads (different ad each day) so there would be no point of storing the data on a server.

If you are interested to find out how to I got the scrollable ads then I can make a new project for you.

--
I'll appreciate if you can provide an AIA for your implementation for scrollable ads.

--
Annotated screenshot with the AIA (to check pre-defined values):

-- 
Thanks a lot, I definitely look at it. Have a nice weekend

--
Thanks a lot, I've implemented it and it is working very nice.

--
No worries, enjoy your Sunday :)

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기