2017년 4월 2일 일요일

Phone updated to Nougat: 7 now I have a problem


I hope Im posting in the right forum ?
I've been making an app to run on my Samsung S7 phone, as you can see in the picture I have 3 colored sliders, Red, Green and Blue, all was well when my phone was running the Marshmallow: 6.0 OS as you can see the sliders have the right colours but now the phone has been updated to Nougat: 7 all 3 of the sliders are yellow, anyone know why this should be the case ? and is there a fix ?


--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

-- 
How will posting any of my blocks help ? its just a slider colour problem and not anything to do with my code, the colour of the sliders is set in the Properties section on the designer page not the blocks page.

-- 
Please prepare an example as small as possible, which demonstrates this issue and add the project (aia file) into this thread together with exact instructions for how to elicit the error, so someone can take a look


--
The origin of the problem is not in my project so cant see that uploading anything will help, if you or anyone else would like to see it just make a project add a few sliders and set their colours, build the app and upload it to a phone running the new Nougat 7 OS and you should see that the sliders are not the colours you set but yellow. anyway I have done as you ask




-- 
I don't think that it has anything to do with your code, it's more theme issues.
If you want, you can test my rgb app that looks like this

https://youtu.be/aKCGq3Tlp2g?t=2m23s

it has been redesigned with newer theme and might work on your Samsung S7 withNougat



As you may have noticed when you use the Slider Component between 0 and 100 it works properly, each step increases or decreases by one, but if you increase the MaxValue above 100 you get numbers with commas, e.g.

MaxValue 101 you get 1.01 for each step
MaxValue 255 you get 2.55 for each step

and this is because of setMax() value which is programmatically set at 100.

I have changed this setMax() value to 255 and by doing that I get increased or decreased steps by one...


-- 
Yes Ive been saying its not my code, thanks Boban I will take a look at your theme
If it helps, i have just tested on a Genymotion Google Nexus 6 7.0 Emulator and the colors work, so could be specific to Samsung them

-- 
what OS is that running Tim because it was I think its a problem with the new OS

-- 
Boban your app worked fine :)

-- 
I am assuming Nougat 7.0....
if you don't know for sure its not much help sorry :(

-- 
You can't rely on the emulator to do it right because my Genymotion Samsung S8 with Nougat works as it should but not on real device as Samsung S7 with Nougat..

@Dmax
I use third-party software and theme to achieve that app so it gets a little tricky to do this..To have it easier you can try Thunkable that have the newer theme..

-- 
@Dmax: I tested your example app on Nexus 5X running Android 7.1.1 and in the companion app it looks like this (see below), which means, it seems to be a Samsung issue...



--
 

Thanks I will have a look at that :)


-- 
Thanks Taifun that's good to know for sure and a great help


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기