2017년 5월 28일 일요일

App can not be installed It is the message: Package Installer terminated


I hope you can help me because I despair slowly ....
I made a little app ... have it installed more often on mobile phone, or via the AI ​​companion I could run it on the phone.
then I made only minor changes and today it no longer works ...
It comes from the installer the message: package installer has finished and then closes.
over the QR code I can use the app load but not install ....
have tried to create a new version of the app, keystorePass out deleted can kick it new keystorePass copied app on sd card or the internal memory, I can not install it.
have loaded another package installer, but the attacks anscheinened to the same service to, it was the same message.
have file manager loaded from there installed, same message ....
I can install other apps easily, others that I have made myself ... no problem but this one app will not ....
have my phone completely reset, brought no improvement, now what? 
what it could still lie? anyone have an idea? 
I could aia somewhere post if needed there?
muchos thank times forward wech .....

--
Is one of your minor changes changing the app icon?   This should be 48 x 48 pixels ideally, a much larger png file used as the icon will create issues.

-- 
Assuming you are okay with making your source code public, you can post the AIA file here. We can then try and confirm whether it is an issue with your program or a regression introduced by App Inventor.

-- 
Thanks alot steve and evan,
you saved may day.....
the icon size was the problem.... i thought i had changed it allready, but i used the wrong icon.... my bad....
2000*2000 pixels is way too much as an icon lol......
thanks alot folks, great support!

-- 
how can i close this post?
should i close it, or is a admin doing this?

-- 
glad to help Mike.   You flagged the post as answered (best answer) so now other App Inventor users that have a similar issue can benefit from the discussion and solution. Thank you.    We do not delete posts or threads because the Forum is a learning tool.   There is nothing to close. You had a good question where the problem is frequently the App icon.  There are several other possibilities that can elicit the Packet installer error.  A too large icon is the most common for the behavior you related  The thread will close itself to further comments in about a week.  

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기