2017년 5월 28일 일요일

Background music


Could someone give me a hand with background music?
Screen 1 - music loads automaticaly; by pressing a button next screen opens;
Screen 2 - no music, but when I go back to screen 1 music still plays.
How/what should I do, so the music will remain in screen 2, 3 and so on? And last screen without any music.

--
Perhaps here:   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/programming-with-app-inventor/KArWTbYRGlU


I really do not know the answer.

If either of these help, let us know.      Perhaps someone else will have a better idea.

--
I have confirmed your behavoir, music stops when you open another screen. 

This is very strange. In AI Classic as long as Screen1 was kept open in the background, it kept playing music. I did it for some background music for a game I made.

I will try to get more information.

--
The behavior was changed in AI2.  Basically when another activity kicks in,  then the music will pause.  This was introduced to stop playing when for example there is incoming phone call.
--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기