2017년 6월 18일 일요일

Fusion Tables updating problem


I had made a reporting app which updates the feilds in fusion tables problems:-
1) I am trying to update 2 fusion tables in a single app. although through different screens. 
2) I had created two different service account key and linked to respective fusion table and initializes global variable in different screens of apps.
3) First screen is working and fusion table gets updated as I hit submit .
4) But when submit in second screen is hit it is asking for signing on ?
5) can one service account and p12 key be assuciated to both fusion table and screens of the app.
Please help.

--
My two tables have seperate table url, table id and p12 key . I had initialized this separately in their individual screens but first screen is working second is not.

-- 
Screen shots of the blocks of two different screen in one app



-- 
Show us the properties of the all the Fusion Table components,
in each screen.
(See attached for example.)

Also show us how you are processing the .GotResult events,
and show the error message screen shots to help ID the exact error.

See the Fusion Tables section of this FAQ for diagnostic help ...



-- 

ABG for response resolved the problem as I was not initialising the service account in the second screen I had the problem now its working well tx.

-- 

nEW PROBLEMS ARISING NOW i HAD CREATED A SEPERATE APP FOR ADMIN TO VEIW THE FILTERED OUTPUTS BUT IN VERY FIRST STEP THIS ERROR OCCURED . I AM TRYING TO SORT IT OUT BU ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIABLE .

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기