2017년 6월 18일 일요일

Spinner AfterPicking invoked even when no item selected


Spinner AfterPicking immediately invoked even if it has not been opened.
Steps:
Drop Spinner component onto designer
For its ElementsFromString, enter csv values such as a,b,c,d,e
Add in a label; e.g. Label1
From BlocksEditor, Select, Spinner1.AfterPicking handler
In there, set Label1.Text to Spinner1.Selection.
Connect the companion and you'll notice that immediately Label1.Text will be set to a

--


--
should this issue be closed now?

--
Jeff said he tested and merged PR 134, but I'm not sure if this is fixed. I asked him but haven't heard back yet... It's a pain though... I've been working a lot with spinners lately and this AfterPicking, and when it's triggered is really annoying.

--
Jeff, Did you fix this as part of working on PR 134?

--
Yes, this is fixed. Keep in mind that it isn't in the release yet, just in the master branch.

--
Great... Yes, I know merged and released... I'm still content it's merged
as it means we'll see it fairly soon... Thanks Jeff... Another one off the
list... congrats!

--
Thanks! I thought that might be the case.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기